Web Presence Established
Okel doke, the web page is functional, if kinda dumb. Er, actually, I mean that its the sweetest looking web page you've ever seen. Its design is unrivaled in the history of the internet. Really. Dig it- www.pitt.edu/~mjcst84/home.htmLet me say this- FrontPage is a pain in the arse! I don't know if Nvu is any different for yinz who have it, but I don't think I'm going to use FrontPage to finish off the rest of the HTML assignment. The dude in the computer lab hipped me to Dreamweaver (which always makes me think of the song), so I'm gonna roll with that instead. It seems pretty similar to FrontPage in that its a WYSIWYG, but with less bells and whistles that I wouldn't be using anyway. Computer lab guy also got me in touch with the FTP programs (or is it an application?) on the lab coputers, and it was pretty easy to understand. Why Prof. Dan Wilson was giving us the whole Telnet low down in class is kind of beyond me. Unless you're a programmer, you wouldn't be doing it that way.
I could make this post longer, but that would mean I'm just trying to put off the assignment I'm supposed to be working on even more. Sigh. Ugh. Homework, blech.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home