Blog Count/Fall Classes

It appears as though there's been a discrepancy in my blog count by the GSA. Up to the 24th, I have 12 postings, not 9. I know I've been busy, but I'm not that much of a slacker (usually).
Class registration time is nigh for fall classes, and its slim pickins for me, honestly. I think I'm gonna take the Management class, but nothing else looks that appealing. Theres the Reference Sources and Services for Adults class, which I'm kind of lukewarm about. That's about the only other class that will fit into my schedule, though. Anyone know anything about it, or the instructor, Ann New? As nice as it would be to only take one class in the fall, I'd rather not prolong my time in school any further than I have to. But I'd also rather not waste time/credits/money on a class I'm not going to enjoy/get a lot out of..... Perhaps this is a question for ye olde crystal ball.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home