Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Mind Writers, Mind Readers.


So, it has come to the attention of I, King Fiery Jaguar Paw, that a system of wires and cables, screens and keys now exists whereby mere mortals interact with one another without ever having to see, hear or feel one another. While the secrets of such communication have long been familiar to my ancient, telepathic wave brain, it appears the invisible enabling forces that I and other elder scribes have practiced for eons has been harnessed into a new power, practiced by millions throughout the universe. Curious as to the inner workings of this new lightning magic, I have capitulated to join my fellow mind warriors in this destiny manifest of psychic thoughtshare, and herein promise to commit to electricity the inner synapse flash of my third eye, whilst meditating upon the words revealed by others. A mysterious overseer, known only as LIS 2600, has brought us all together. Let us hope it does not tear us apart.







(Translation- This is my first blog posting as required by my Intro to Info Technologies class. To keep things interesting, I have adopted the persona of an ancient elder scribe and musician known as King Fiery Jaguar Paw. So expect more posts such as this.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home